Saturday, 1 June 2013

Who on earth am I?

Well, let me introduce myself.





I am Angela Laserna. Born on April 26, 1994 in the Philippines. I am an aspiring pastry chef. My favorite colors are Red and Blue. My favorite movie is Happy Feet <3. 

My dream:
One day, I'm going to travel around the world tasting all the food I can taste.

After I finish my studies, I hope to have a pastry shop and name it Beguiled too! Taste my wonderful desserts and be amazed in its heavenly tastes!

 I am a teenage breastfeeding, cloth diapering, babywearing mom. I gave birth to my son, Aiden Guile, last January 19, 2013 at 9:26PM. I was 18 years old at that time. Some people judge me because I had a child at a young age, but I don't ever pay attention to those people. My age doesn't affect the way I take care of my baby, right?

Well enough about that. Here is something about my blog:


B E G U I L E D
- means to trick or deceive
- sly
- cunning intelligence

Why did I choose that title? I got inspired by  my sons' name Guile. Why did I name him that, you may ask? Well, it's a long story. I might share it with you someday.


This is actually my first ever blog. I made this blog to give reviews, to give comments, to post about my interests and more. I am NOT an expert blogger, I'm not perfect at creating sentences, and I might make grammatical errors too. The way I write my blogs is going to be like the way I speak, don't say I didn't warn you!


Well, that's all for now. Hope you all will enjoy my blog.

Thanks for reading!


1 comment: